Look out for more information regarding summer events near you.
Program Dates: June 8-9, 2017
Location: Bain - New York Office
Apply By: April 30, 2017
Working on the world’s most complex business problems can only be done with a team of brilliant minds. This event is an opportunity for incoming MBAs of Black/African American, Latino/Hispanic and Native American descent to attend a 2-day immersive. Students will receive an interactive taste of what it means to be a Bain consultant and Bain’s unique position in the global management consulting landscape.
MCkinsey Emerging scholars
Apply By: May 18, 2017
This summer, McKinsey & Company is again sponsoring the Emerging Scholars program, a scholarship opportunity for pre-MBA students. As part of the program, McKinsey Emerging Scholars will have access to individual mentorship from a McKinsey consultant, the opportunity to network with future peers across the country during a celebration weekend, and a monetary reward. The application deadline is May 18, 2017. You can find out more about the program and apply here: www.mckinsey.com/emerging_scholars
L.E.K. Consulting Pre-MBA
Program Dates: August 2-4, 2017
Location: L.E.K. - Boston Office
Apply By: May 31, 2017
The L.E.K. Consulting Pre-MBA Program is an opportunity for incoming Black/African American, Latino/Hispanic, and Native American MBA students to learn more about strategy management consulting as a career path.
This program will be held in L.E.K.’s Boston office and feature opportunities to:
- Attend seminars about what a career as a Consultant looks like at L.E.K.
- Network with senior L.E.K. Consultants, Managers and Partners – creating important networking contacts for your future career search
- Participate in practice case interviews
- Receive tips and real-life examples on how to navigate business school and job searches
Transportation, hotel and meals will be provided.
If you have any questions, or are interested in applying please contact us at: Diversity.PreMBA@lek.com
Parthenon-EY Connect 2017 Pre-MBA program
Application Deadline: June 30, 2017
Program Date: July, 27, 2017
Location: Parthenon-EY New York Office
Parthenon-EY Connect is an opportunity for Black/African American, Latino/Hispanic, and Native American pre-MBA students to learn more about strategy consulting as a career path. The event will feature:
- Seminars on what strategy consulting is, Parthenon-EY’s approach, the MBA consultant role, and career trajectory
- Opportunities to network with senior leadership at the organization • Time to connect with your future MBA peers from other top schools
- You will also be partnered with a buddy to support you throughout the recruiting process.
Apply Now! (https://parthenongroup.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe5/preview/SV_0DI5y2SxHf9EFdr?Q_CHL=preview
To learn more, please visit parthenon.ey.com